Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Unwound

Here are a couple of paintings I'm working on at the moment. A picture of my lola (grandma) in the philippines holding a painting I made for her 99th birthday (yup). She's such an inspiration to me. Still truckin and doing all the things she loves to do (teaching filipino folk dance, playing piano, being awesome). And then last and most certainly least a plate of BBQ. why? because nice weathers coming around soon and I want to grill some food better than that crap I took a picture of.






Oh yeah. Almost forgot. My new metal band Gang Signs just played our 3rd show at Lone Wolf (thank you Frank) and recorded our 8 current songs. We're getting a lot of cool feedback so hopefully, if we can afford it, there will be a 7inch to sell to you bastards. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: