Friday, November 5, 2010

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

My cousin Ariel got married...


I keep seeing this fucking weirdo. Watch out ladies, seriously...


Tattoo on Heather...


Heather and our new cat, Bean...


Tattoo on Hugo. Thanks for sitting through that...


Tattoo for Jess...


Octoberfest @ Bear Mountain...


Memories. Man, that job was cool...


Some Manual labor for my dad (looks like shit. but theres blood and sweat in that cement)...



7am walk home...


A mask I made...


Tattoo for Elisa (Her mom's not dead)...


Tattoo for Rachel (Bad ass stuff)...


Tattoo for Josh...



My buddy Kyle always calls me Lone Star...


Wisdom...


Pretty bird for my pretty girl. She wakes up so god damn early...


It was Shark week...


An illustration about secrets. My mom doesn't really have any...


Here's my illustration for CMJ's New Music Report cover: September 13/2010 issue. I also did some hand lettering for an inside spread.


&



This is a design I did for the Brooklyn band Bear Hands. It never went into production because of some differences between the band and I.

Still worth a post.


A bald eagle.


A painting for a friends B-day.



I know it's been a while. I hope you're all full...

No comments: